Mythbusting Satellites For Utilities:
Separating Facts From Fiction
Date: April 18 (Tue) at 4 p.m. CET
Duration: 40 min + Q&A
About The Webinar
Are you in the process of exploring satellite technology to monitor and prevent risks around your assets?
Unfortunately, many misconceptions about satellite technology can hold organisations back from taking full advantage of its vast capabilities. Some of the most frequent questions we are asked:
- Does satellite imagery look the same as aerial photography?
- Can satellites really see through cloud, and at night?
- How accurately do I need to know where my assets are to monitor them with a satellite?
- Do I need a proper working and complete GIS system to use satellite data?
- How complicated is it to integrate satellite-derived data into the asset management decision-making process, and more
During the webinar, we will address all these concerns and will debunk common myths about satellite-based asset monitoring, including the beliefs that satellite data is:
- Too expensive and unaffordable for most organisations
- Only helpful for large-scale applications, not small or medium-sized operations
- Difficult to use and requires specialised training or equipment
- Cannot be integrated with other data sources and systems and more
- Extremely limited in use cases, for instance, only to environmental risks or government industry
Lucy Kennedy, CEO and co-founder of Spottitt.
Lucy likes no more than helping organisations embrace cutting-edge asset monitoring technology based on satellite data and advanced machine learning algorithms.
Who Should Attend
Power and gas TSOs and DSOs, water utilities, renewable energy operators, and infrastructure companies, both in the private and public sectors, interested in leveraging satellite data to improve their assets’ safety and resiliency.
It also will be helpful for monitoring services providers, financial and investment companies eager to learn more about satellite capabilities for their projects.
Whether you’re new to satellite technology or an experienced user, participating in this webinar will give you a clear understanding of satellite possibilities, limitations and perspectives.
Reserve your spot today and get ready to unlock the full potential of satellite technology!
*Can’t make the scheduled time? No problem! Register and we will send you the webinar recording to view at your convenience.