Digital inspection solution
for critical assets
Spottitt Metrics Factory (MF) is a new platform that allows organizations to monitor risks around every cm of their infrastructure assets, at scale.
Spottitt MF uses high-resolution satellite imagery and advanced AI algorithms to transform geospatial data into accurate and highly insightful metrics to provide consistent, comparable, and frequent data on external risks fully digital, at scale.
Dozens of organizations Worldwide already use Spottitt MF for making better planning, operation and maintenance decisions.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING SPOTTITT MF TO IMPROVE YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE PERFORMANCE AND RELIABILITY
- 100+ Metrics to monitor 90% of risks in and around your overhead and underground assets.
- Near Real-Time Data at your desk within 48 hours after the request. No more weeks for inspections, and analysis of reports.
- Monitor At Scale, without moving a finger. Our geospatial data is taken fully remotely.
- Digitalize Your Operations. No more manual inspections or risk assessments based on subjective observations.
- State-Of-The-Art Technology. We employ the most advanced artificial intelligence technology and ML models.
- Easy Deployment. We only need the site location to get started. You don’t need any internal competency.
- Seamless Integration with your asset management systems and GIS.
- No Upfront Costs. Pay as you go, our technology doesn’t need any hardware installation.
- Zero Pollution. As opposed to other inspection methods, satellites do not require fuel to run.
THINGS YOU CAN MONITOR WITH SPOTTITT MF
Sites for New Assets
3d Party Activities
Climate & Weather
Shift from calendar-based monitoring to risk-based monitoring by employing real-time geospatial analytics.
Understand the level of risks, what they are, and where they are in order to maximise the reliability of your assets
We are able to monitor literally any location in the world, regardless of its geographical coordinates or landscape peculiarities. Mountains, marine spots, urban locations, hard-to-access areas – we can cover it all.
Absolutely. While we monitor assets starting from 100 km of network, monitoring assets at scale is where satellite monitoring brings the most value.
In most cases yes, the analytics gives you an accurate and exhaustive understanding of risks. However, satellite monitoring can also be complemented by drone inspections and/or foot inspections for a more complete picture. Satellites help you prioritize the areas where to deploy other inspection methodologies.
Typically, we provide 50 cm satellite resolution, which in most cases meets the need of our customers. However, the technology doesn’t stand still, so we can provide 30 cm satellite resolution on-demand.
It depends on your needs and internal monitoring strategies. Satellite inspections can be periodic or on-demand.
Heat maps and data tables, representing 100+ basic risk metrics and complex indices suited to your own business case.
It’s a pay-per-pass paying model, which covers commercial data costs and processing, starting at €0.5 / km analyzed for low-resolution images, and € 28 / km analysed for high-resolution images.
The only thing we will ask you is to share your network location. That’s it. No more side hustle for you.